We could tell you about the specifications of our amplifiers, but specifications are just facts. We’re interested in feelings. That’s why Marantz amplifiers are ‘invisible’ – they adds nothing to the music signal that wasn’t intended by the musician, but they keep the loudspeaker under total control, exactly how it is intended. So you can enjoy the feeling to the fullest!
Discover the PM7000N, the first Marantz Current Feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier with HEOS Built-in technology. The ideal choice for audio connoisseurs, the PM7000N includes high-grade audio components, Marantz own HDAMs, a toroidal transformer and a high-speed instantaneous current power supply. Stream your favourite music and enjoy high-resolution digital audio files up to 192kHz/24bit or DSD5.6. Switch to the high quality Phono MM input to listen to your beloved vinyls as never before. The digital inputs support PCM audio, and decode - beside MP3 - lossless digital files like ALAC, FLAC and WAV up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening. USB-A and HEOS Built-in additionally support DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz playback. Stream your favourite music wirelessly via AirPlay2 and Bluetooth, and control the amplifier via the HEOS app or with leading voice agents Apple Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa where supported.
- Power to suit your audio preference: 2ch fully discrete current feedback integrated Hi-Fi amplifier; 60W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: Wide dynamic range and famous Marantz soundstage
- Shielded toroidal transformer: Delivering high level of clean power for pure amplification without distortion
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Improved network stability even in Wi-Fi crowded homes
- HEOS Built-in wireless music streaming: Play nearly unlimited music from your favourite streaming services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, Deezer, TuneIn Internet Radio and more with the comfortable HEOS app
- Wide range of connectivity: Four analogue inputs, one analogue output, one coaxial input, two optical digital inputs and one USB-A for high resolution audio files
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Supports high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening supported by a high performance audio DAC AK4490
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input with newly design FET input stage to improve signal purity and improve sound
- Fully shielded digital and network section with the option to deactivate: Minimises the risk of interference by digital section to achieve highest audio performance and a pure analogue experience
- Premium Marantz SPKT-1+ speaker terminals: Improved connection to speakers for high quality playback
- Speak your commands: Supports Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice agents for seamless voice control
- Works with your TV remote: Program the PM7000N to work with your TV remote and easily adjust volume up, volume down, mute and source selection
This fully discrete current feedback integrated amplifier is perfect for audiophiles wanting both excellent music quality and flexible operation.
• Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 80W / 4 ohm rms
• Selected high quality audio components
• Marantz proprietary HDAM SA3 circuits
• Strong power supply with high current type Schottky diode
• Marantz original gold-plated solid brass speaker terminals SPKT-1
• Current Feedback Phono equalizer (MM)
• Digital optical and coaxial inputs with 192kHz/24bit D/A conversion
• USB-B input for PCM 192kHz/24bit and DSD Audio Streaming (DSD2.8 & DSD5.6)
• Signal isolator for DAC Mode operation
• High quality and high current DA-Converter CS4398
• “Analog Mode” for pure analogue listening switching off digital section
• System remote to control Amplifier, CD-Player and Network Player
The PM6006 is an again upgraded successor of the multi-award-winning PM6005. Of course, we have retained the pre-amp and power-amp sections that exclusively feature discrete components – not a single IC in sight of the signal path.
- Integrated Current Feedback Amplifier with 2x 45W / 8 ohm rms: Wide bandwith sound and enough power for medium size rooms
- Further sound tuned with carefully selected components o Unique Marantz audio experience
- Digital inputs (2x opt. / 1x coax.): For extended connectivity and High Resolution Audio support (192kHz/24bit PCM)
- High quality DAC CS4398 and Marantz HDAM SA2: Best sound quality from digital input signal
- Fully shielded DAC unit; copper screws; rigid feet: Eliminating interferences for purity of sound
- Gold Plated Inputs/Outputs incl. Phono (MM) input: High-quality sound even from demanding headphones
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits: Wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage
- Toroidal Transformer and high quality customized components: Delivering more power while causing less interferences
- High quality Speaker Terminals (A / B switchable): Improved connection to speakers
- Available in black or silver-gold: Perfectly matching CD6006 CD Player and NA6005 Network Audio Player "
Entry-level integrated amplifier offering current feedback architecture at an attractive price-point.
New to the Marantz collection, this excellent entry-level integrated amplifier breaks all the rules. That’s because it’s the first in its class to offer current feedback architecture – a feature that normally is reserved for the more expensive models.
- 2x 55 Watts RMS 4 ohm
- Current Feedback amplifier technology
- Tone control
- Source Direct function
- Speaker A/B with transparent, gold plated terminals
- Phono MM
- Headphone output
- Remote bus
- Available in Black & Silver/Gold