We could tell you about the specifications of our amplifiers, but specifications are just facts. We’re interested in feelings. That’s why Marantz amplifiers are ‘invisible’ – they adds nothing to the music signal that wasn’t intended by the musician, but they keep the loudspeaker under total control, exactly how it is intended. So you can enjoy the feeling to the fullest!
The Pearl integrated amplifier is just as stunning as its combining SACD player.
Marantz has been designing and making amplifiers for more than 65 years, and for 40 of those the products have reflected expertise of Ken Ishiwata. Now, to mark his four decades with the company, the PM-KI Ruby amplifier has been developed and tuned by a highly experienced engineering team led by KI himself. . Features a fully discrete two-stage design with separate power supplies for the pre-amplifier and power amp — plus, a moving coil/moving magnet phono stage complete with Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit and Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity and exceptional audio quality. PM-KI Ruby is built on a vibration-resistant double layer chassis with thick aluminum panes for rigidity and features a laser-engraved Ken Ishiwata signature to commemorate his legacy.
- Engineered and extensively tuned legendary Marantz sound master Ken Ishiwata and his team, drawing on more than 65 years of Marantz amplifier design knowledge
- Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage with proprietary HDAM technology
- Switching power amplifier design derived from flagship PM-10 amplifier
- Generous output: 100W + 100W (into 8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm)
- Fully-discrete, two-stage design for signal purity, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to reduce interference
- Toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for clarity and powerful sound
- Current feedback design with newly-developed wide-range circuitry
HDAM® SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal dynamics
- MM/MC Phono input with new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit
- Thick nickel-plated copper independent input terminals for CD and Phono, plus Marantz-original high-quality/high-purity copper-plated speaker terminals
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system
- High-quality construction with double-layer chassis, 5mm thick aluminum top lid, solid aluminum front and copper-plated chassis
- High-grade, carefully selected audio parts: ultra-low leak current Schottky diodes, low noise complementary transistors, high-grade resistors, newly developed custom electrolytic capacitors, audio grade film capacitors and mica capacitors.
- Laser-engraved Ken Ishiwata signature and Ruby motif, marking Ishiwata’s 40-year Marantz legacy
Indulge in high-resolution sonic perfection with the Marantz NR1200 slim stereo network receiver that powers detailed, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. With a fully discrete amplifier design following the pure integrated amplifier layout and the renowned Marantz sound, the NR1200 is perfect for demanding music lovers wanting both excellent music quality, modern music streaming capability and digital connectivity. Stream music from your favourite services via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app. Listen to FM/DAB+ Radio, Internet Radio, a wide array of music services, or connect a turntable to the high-quality Phono input. The NR1200 also supports the latest HDMI connectivity with 5 inputs and 1 output, plenty enough to connect your TV by HDMI ARC and your source players including a set-top box, Blu-ray Player or game console. All of this in a sleek design lower than a CD jewel case.
- NEW - Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on. (This feature is available via latest firmware update.)
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver: Delivers exceptional performance and Marantz renown audio quality
- Power to suit your audio preferences: Two-channel discrete power amplifier with separate L/R power amp circuit and power transformer with 75W per channel
- Hi-Fi construction and performance: Engineered with dedicated Hi-Fi parts for two-channel Hi-Fi performance, including custom designed power capacitors, sound parts exquisitely tuned by sound masters and dual DAC circuit design
- Versatile HDMI ARC connectivity: 5 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support plus one HDMI out with ARC support for single cable connection with your television
- Flexibility for all configurations: Speaker A/B, tone control to tune sound to your exact specifications and dedicated dual subwoofer output for evenly dispersed bass, and no audible peaks or dips
- High-performance, high-resolution audio playback: Ability to decode high-resolution audio ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz — plus, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks for high-resolution listening
- Connect your Bluetooth headphones: Listen to music or TV programs via your wireless headphones, either simultaneously with the speakers on, or individually. (available by software update in late 2019)
- HEOS Built-in: Enjoy more flexible music streaming in one room or many
- Stream your favourite music from popular services: Play music on Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Deezer and many others via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS Built-in app
- Integrate with your home-network: Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Speak your commands: Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- DAB+ / FM tuner: Listen to your favourite radio stations with crystal-clear sound quality and no static distortion
- Play vinyl with exceptional clarity: Integrated phono input that easily connects to your turntable
- Drive an exceptional gaming experience: Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures Xbox One users have a more responsive and immersive gaming experience when connected with select TV models that also support ALLM
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the NR1200 with your TV remote, and HDMI-CEC support for seamless pass-through of the latest picture and audio coding from your TV to the stereo receiver